Salsa & Bachata Antalya, Turkey
Deposit from only £100 PP
From 09/09/2024 to 15/09/2024
Overview & Accommodation
The perfect mix of city, beach, culture, nightlife, Turkish cuisine and attractions all in one place!
Antalya is a beautiful city steeped in history with its contrasting Old and New Town. It has a magnificent coastline and glorious weather as standard! The average September temperature is 28 degrees – often reaching up to 30 degrees, while the sea is a perfect average 20 degrees!
You will have sumptuous breakfasts and dinners included in your package as well as complimentary afternoon teas and cakes courtesy of the Manager!
YOUR DANCE & DAILY ITINERARY GUIDE
Each morning you will have dance workshops ranging from Salsa, Cuban Salsa, Bachata and more!
In the afternoons there will be a small selection of workshops available however we aim to keep afternoons available for sightseeing and tours of which we’ll have a program of activities that we do as a group as well as giving you time to relax and take advantage of the hotel, spa and water park facilities.
When evening falls we’ll be taking you to the salsa parties where the locals love to dance the night away – they’ll be really happy to see our group join them again!
• Breakfast & Dinner Included
• Eagle Tours Team and Teachers on hand throughout your holiday
• Daily dance workshops
• Buzzing nightly salsa clubs and parties with local dancers
• Old Town walking tour
• Transport between clubs
• Salsa Cruise to the Duden Waterfalls*
• Enjoy the Spa and treatments in your hotel*
• Sample the local cuisine, music and dance
• Explore the stunning beauty and culture of Antalya city
• Add in some excursions and a few water sports*
• Not to mention the glorious weather…and you have the perfect LUXURY 5* SALSA & SPA HOLIDAY!
*May incur an additional charge.
5 Star Rated Service
Whatever you want from your holiday our perfectly tailored itinerary is sure to exceed even the highest of expectations.
It was a great balance between relaxing, workshops and having fun in the evening.
You showed us another world in Cuba, thank you for opening our eyes. The culture and people of this fascinating place made us want to come back for more.